Shop Policies and product warnings
Payments are accepted through PayPal. If you seem to have any problems with your order, please contact me so we can come to a happy agreement. Order will not be shipped until payment has been received and cleared.
Your order will be shipped within 5-7 business days. Shipment time in the U.S. varies between 3-6 business days. Unexpected delays may happen. Please keep in mind that the post office is closed on Sundays and Federal Holidays. Tonshi Mountain Studios has no control over how long the post office takes to ship your items from us to you.
If for any reason, you are unhappy with your product, please contact me with the faults. Your satisfaction is very important to me, and I will gladly work with you to find a solution. Customer pays for return shipping for broken or unwanted products. We will not refund your order because of a shipping delay by the post office. Shipping overages exceeding $1 will be refunded via PayPal.
If payment on a custom order hasn’t been paid within 30 days of order date, I will relinquish the items and place them for sale on our web store. Invoices will be provided upon purchase. If the item is still available, feel free to buy it at a later date.
Candle Burning Information:
Please read these guidelines and warnings for basic candle care and safety to get the best burning experience from your candles:
- Burn within sight. Never leave a lit candle unattended. Extinguish the flame before leaving a room.
- Do NOT burn for more than 4 hours at a time. Snuff the candle flame and wait at least 2 hours before the next relight. This will prevent possible heat damage to the counter/surface or container itself. The glass can get hot on the bottom as the flame nears the base of the jar and most of the wax has been consumed. By following this instruction, the glass will not get too hot.
- Keep away from flammable objects such as napkins, curtains, or anything that may catch on fire.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Burn on a protected, heat-resistant surface, such as a plate or candle holder and away from other heat sources.
- Remove all debris beforeeach lighting as this may become a fire hazard.
- To reduce sooting and to extend the burn life of your candle, please trim your wick to ⅛ inch before and after each relight.
- Avoid burning your candle in drafty areas, near open windows, air conditioners, central air, or ceiling fans.
- Discontinue use of your candle once ½ inch of wax remains at the bottom. Failure to follow this may result in the glass shattering.
- When your candle is not in use, please store it in a cool place away from sunlight, humidity, or moisture. Do not store your candle in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Extinguish your flame with a candle snuffer. Blowing out the flame could cause the hot wax to splatter.
- NEVER extinguish a flame with water. This will cause a reaction similar to a grease fire and the glass will shatter.
- Never handle a hot glass or metal candle container as this may lead to burns. Wait for the candle to cool before moving safely.
Please do not burn these candles unattended.